- Experience the local street food.
- Get a chance to interact with local people.
We take you for this evening walk and make you hop-in, hop-out of the traditional roadside eateries, making you try the best that is on the menu. This is a guided tour with our own set of cutlery and basic dining essentials. It allows you to experience the best of the best, at the unpretentious eateries, without having to worry about how to eat without a fork or to wipe your hands clean after you are done.
Enjoy the famous snow cone, roasted peanuts, the delicious chat items like Tomato Chat, Pani Puri, Kachoris, Aloo Tikki, Thandai or Lassi, Baati Chokha, variety of Sweets like Jalebis, Banarasi Kalakand, Rabri, etc. Another famous treat of Banaras is their Paan- almost every local will be seen savouring this speciality of Varanasi made of betel leaf and a mixture of tobacco depending on your taste and preference. Besides the traditional food in Varanasi there are a number of shops that have sprung in the recent past offering continental, western and other India delicacies as well, Savour and relish the typical Varanasi food with your family or friends. Later will transfer you back to hotel.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle will be provided.
- Pick up and drop is from Varanasi hotel/airport/station.
- Variety of Street food.
- Water bottles equipped in vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Driver allowance, parking.
- All applicable taxes as per current structure.
- Any personal expenditure like phone calls, meals.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.