- Photograph the most ancient living cities of the world.
- Witness the magical sunrise along the banks of holy river Ganges
- Witness the day to day life along the beautiful Ghats of Varanasi
- Get a chance to visit an Ashram & know more about day to day life there.
- Hit the narrow alleys & streets of city for one of the best experiences of street photography.
- Get a chance to see the local fruit & Vegetable markets.
The Gange River is a magical place, full of history, meanings, symbols, culture and religion. But, there are some things to do in Varanasi you should absolutely not miss, when in Varanasi their is none another way to get an axciting glimpse of this wonderful city to take a walk along the narrow alleys and hideways in this lovely temple township.
Walking in the oldest markets, narrow and puzzled alleys of Varanasi will take you to an entirely different world. Seeing a 400-year-old saree market, the spice and grains market, a magnificent mosque built by the Mughals along the river.
Our walk will start by entering through Kachaudi Gali which will give you the glimpse of the most narrow lanes, along with monkey jumping from one house to another, with people selling itra (perfume from flowers), silk shawls, bedsheet, tea vendors, beetle shop, barber shop along with thousand of temples. Along with that, we will be visiting Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple) which is the most auspicious temple of Hindus. Later will transfer you back to hotel.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle will be provided.
- Pick up and drop is from Varanasi hotel/airport/station.
- Water bottles equipped in vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Driver allowance, parking.
- All applicable taxes as per current structure.
- Any personal expenditure like phone calls, meals.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.