- Experience to visit the famous holy city of India.
- Get a chance to see the vibrant culture of ancient city.
- Enjoy the Sunrise boat ride.
- Get a chance to see the traditional Aarti ceremony.
Later you can visit New Vishwanath Temple - is located in the campus area of Benares Hindu University (BHU). Popularly known as the Birla Temple, the temple is constructed by Birla family, one of the famous industrialists of India.
Tulsi Manas Temple - is a beautiful shrine located in the vicinity of Durga Temple. Dedicated to Lord Rama, the temple was constructed in 1964 and received its name from Tulsi Das, the great saint poet of 16th century.
Also visit Banaras Hindu University.
Asi Ghat - is placed at the confluence of the Rivers Assi and Ganga and is famous for the large Shiva Lingam installed under a peepal tree. It has immense religious importance and has been mentioned in the Puranas and in various legends as well.
Kedar Ghat - is one of the oldest Ghats in Varanasi and is considered cleaner for bathing in the holy River Ganga and offering prayers to Lord Shiva at the Kedareshwar Temple.
Dasaswamedh Ghat - is one of the prominent Ghats, situated on the banks of river Ganges. The Ghat is visited by Hindu devotees in large number due to the religious significance of ten sacrificed horses. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Varanasi hotel/Station/ Varanasi airport.
- 02 nights accommodation in 3* hotel.
(Benaras Kothi and SLE Residency)
- 02 breakfast at hotel.
- 02 dinner at hotel.
- Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
- Sunrise Boat ride.
- Traditional Aarti ceremony in the evening.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrances fees of mentioned places.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any personal expenditure i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry.
- Camera fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.