Take a romantic boat ride on the silent water of Ganges in Varanasi. Observe the natives performing their daily activities alongside River Ganga. Watch people performing various rituals and witness the grand aarti on the Ghats. Pay a visit to the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon in Sarnath.
You will get a warm welcome from our official at the Airport or Railway Station, who will accompany you to the hotel, booked for you. You will get all your tour related papers and a short description about the tour from him.
You will move towards Sarnath post lunch to get the glimpses of Buddhist monuments and edifices covering Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Mulagadha Kuti Vihar.
In the evening, witness the major attraction of Varanasi - The grand Aarti ceremony performed by several priests on the banks of River Ganges. You will get to hear the majestic blended sound of Sanskrit mantras, drums, bells and cymbals. Stay overnight at Hotel.
In the early morning, enjoy boat ride across the river Ganges. Visit the numerous temples alongside river Ganga and get a closer view of Hinduism being in Varanasi. Observe the daily life of the natives.
Take a walk in the narrow street of Varanasi (Old Varanasi). Also visit Kashi Vishwanath temple (or Golden Temple).
After enjoying your trip, our executive will accompany you to the airport from where you will board your flight for onward journey.
Note: People of other religion are restricted to enter the temple, only Hindus can enter.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".