- Experience India like a local, away from the tourist sites and in a rural community.
- Visit a traditional Chiraigaon village and get the chance to meet and talk with locals.
- Visit the house of Chiraigu & learn about the way of Pickle making
- Learn about local farming practices and unique traditional customs.
- Later drive to Sarai mohana village of Varanasi. The Sarai Mohana is well known for its silk weaving as most of the locals here are indulge in silk weaving.
- The Banarasi sarees made by these weavers are among the finest saris in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery and worn by Indian women on the occasions of festivals, in a marriage party.
- Visit to local village temple
- Enjoy a Masala Chai/Tea with locals
You’ll head to a nearby enchanting Sarai Mohana village to experience the blend of serenity and chaos that defines true local Indian life. Learn about local agriculture and traditional customs.
Later will transfer you back to hotel.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle will be provided.
- Pick up and drop is from Varanasi hotel/airport/station.
- Water bottles equipped in vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Driver allowance, parking.
- All applicable taxes as per current structure.
- Any personal expenditure like phone calls, meals.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.