Being a picturesque city, Varanasi is thronged by numerous tourists every year. This holy city of India is also known as one of the popular tourist destinations that boost tourism in India.
The city offers spiritual enlightenment and mental peace. The city is famous for its rich culture that is carried on since centuries and followed by generations. Get a whole new feeling and ultimate touring experience by taking a full day trip to Varanasi.
On reaching Varanasi, you will be greeted by our Tour Representative. He will assist you to the hotel till your check-in process. He will tell you about your trip in short and will hand over the tour related documents.
Later move towards Sarnath, which is also considered as a World Heritage Site under UNESCO. It is the place where Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon. Then pay a visit to Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa, Mulagandha Kuti Vihar and Sarnath Museum.
After sightseeing in Sarnath, have your lunch at a local restaurant en route. Post lunch visit other famous temples of Varanasi and structures within the city which covers Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manas Mandir, Birla Temple and Sankat Mochan.
In the evening, enjoy the ganges boat ride and take a holy dip in river Ganga and explore the Ghats. Witness the chief attraction of Varanasi that is the grand Aarti Ceremony held on the banks of Ganges. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Next day Morning, You will be assisted by our executive to the airport to begin your onward journey.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".