Agra Day Trip With Fatehpur Sikri
- Best price guaranteed
- No Credit/Debit Card fees
While Agra is the Mughal city having historical architectures and monuments of Mughal Empire, Fatehpur is a small abandoned city and once was the capital of Mughal Empire in 1571. This itinerary offers you to pickup from your hotel in Agra and the sunrise view of beautiful Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah and the sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri.
- See the sunrise view of magnificient Taj Mahal
- Explore the architecture of Red Fort
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri - An abandoned city of Mughals
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah - known as Baby Taj
- Enjoy the shopping at Agra Market
After visiting Taj Mahal you will return to your hotel for refreshment or change.
In the evening explore local markets for shopping and take the souvenirs back to your home. Later will drop you at your hotel again. End of the services.
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop from Agra hotel.
- Water bottles.
- English speaking guide.
- Battery van in Agra.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any hotel in Agra.
- Any Meal.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.