Agra is famous for showcasing the most coveted monument the Taj Mahal. Visit this momentous city just for a day and enjoy a thrilling sightseeing tour. Besides this, the train journey itself will be an experience to remember for a lifetime.
You will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel at 5.30 a.m. and will transfer you to New Delhi Railway Station to board the Shatabdi Express (air-conditioned luxury train) for Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train which will be followed by hot beverages.
On arrival at Agra, you will be welcomed by our Agra representative who will be holding a placard with your name on it. Embark on a drive to Travelogy India local Agra office where your guide will be ready to receive you and assist you in your sightseeing journey.
Visit Taj Mahal, the symbol of eternal love and now voted as the first wonder of the world.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays). This mausoleum was built by Shah Jahan in the fond memory of his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. In order to build this historic monument about 22, 000 labourers worked arduously for a span of 22 years.
This monument is the finest expression of Islamic architecture and is famous for exhibiting different shades of beauty at different intervals of time. Explore the beauty in its ultimate form by gazing and admiring this magnificent monument.
Next, visit Agra Fort, which is composed of red sandstone and was built by Akbar, the great Mughal Emperor. The fort which stands on the right bank of Yamuna River was built according to Mughal Style of architecture and has sturdy ramparts. Within the premises of Agra fort is a Pearl mosque or Moti Masjid which was constructed by Shah Jahan to address the members of the royal court.
Next, visit the Marble factory and get mesmerized by the beautiful conversion of marbles into various exquisite designs which you have just witnessed at the Taj Mahal. Break for a buffet lunch in restaurant. Post lunch, drive to Fatehpur Sikri, formerly the capital of Akbar but now a deserted city. Experience the old charm in the monuments, temples and mosque inhabiting the place. Drive back to Agra. Explore the local markets before transferring to Agra railway station to board the Shatabdi Express for Delhi. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner on board. On arrival at New Delhi Railway station, you will be met by a travel representative who will assist you in transferring to the hotel or airport.
Price Details :
|Nett Package Cost Per Person|
Package Includes Welcome on Arrival
- Arrival/ Departure by air-conditioned Car from airport to railway station.
- Delhi – Agra – Delhi by Shatabdi Express (air-conditioned Chair Car)
- Breakfast in the train
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an air-conditioned Car.
- Meet and assist at the airport on arrival/departure.
- English Speaking Guide as per the sightseeing in Agra.
- Battery Van ride at Taj Mahal in Agra.
- 01 bottle Mineral Water as per the tour on per day basis
- All Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances & State Tax
- All presently applicable taxes.
The Above Package Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Airfare & Airport taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mention under the head “price include”.
- Tips insurance, laundry and phone call
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, mineral, aerated.)
- camera fee,
- Monument Entrances also
- Medical travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road block.