- Enjoy the Indian Train Ride at Gatimaan Express
- Breakfast will onboard the train
- Visit mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal
- See the heritage site of Agra Fort
- Visit the Baby Taj
- Enjoy authentic Agra cuisines at local restaurant
Afternoon you will enjoy lunch at local restaurant to enjoy the local delicacies and cuisines.
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort which was begun by Emperor Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Yamuna River, about 2km upstream from the Taj Mahal. Get the information about Courtyard, Khas Mahal, Hall of Private Audience, Nagina Masjid, Mirror Palace and the ladies bazaar inside the fort.
If time permits, you will visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb, also known as baby Taj. This is precisely because is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
Agra - Delhi (By Gatimaan Express Train @ 1750/1930hrs)
In the evening you will be transferred to Agra Railway Station to board the train to return Delhi. Arrive Delhi and then transfer to your hotel.
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop from Delhi hotel.
- Train tickets from Delhi - Agra - Delhi using air-conditioned chair car.
- 1 lunch in local restaurant.
- Breakfast onboard the train.
- Water bottles.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Battery van in Agra.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any hotel in Agra.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.