- Visit Agra Fort made by Red Sandstones
- Visit Mehtab Bagh for Sunset view of Taj Mahal
- Get mesmerize sunrise view of Taj Mahal
- Enjoy single horse driven Tonga Ride
- Visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah or Baby Taj
- Enjoy shopping at local Agra markets
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi - Agra (By road approx 210kms/04hrs drive)
You will be picked up from Delhi Airport/Railway Station/Hotel and drive towards Agra. On arrival you will be transfer to hotel for freshen up. In the afternoon, you will have a private guided visit to Agra Fort - situated on river bank of Yamuna. See the Khas Mahal, Courtyard, Hall of Private Audience, Mirror Palace, Nagina Masjid and the ladies bazaar inside the fort.
If time permits, you will be taken to visit Mehtab Bagh to experience the Sunset view of Taj Mahal from a different view. In the evening, you can visit the local markets for shopping at your own. Enjoy your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 : Agra - Delhi (By road) - Departure
You will picked up an early morning to see the mesmerizing sunrise view of Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love". It is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site and One of the Seven Wonders of the World. The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. See the lattice work in white marble, Calligraphy, lush green gardens, fountains and pool inside the Taj Mahal. Your private guide will tell you the information related to Taj Mahal and architecture. Later you will enjoy Tonga ride - which is a single-horse driven ride.
If time permits then you can visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb - also known as baby Taj. This is important because it is the first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
Later you will drive back to Delhi and drop at Airport/Railawy Station/Hotel with Unforgettable Memories....
- Air-conditioned Private Vehicle throughout the trip.
- 1 night accommodation in 5* hotel.
(Double Tree By Hilton and Holiday Inn)
- 1 breakfast + 1 dinner at hotel restaurant.
- Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
- Tonga Ride in Agra
- Private English speaking guide.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any airfare.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.