- See the magnificient Sunrise view of Taj Mahal
- Learn about the monuments with Private Guide
- See the World Heritage Site of Agra Fort
- Visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb
- Enjoy Tonga Ride in Agra
- Day 1 : Arrive Delhi - Agra (By road approx 210kms/4hrs drive)
You will be picked up from Delhi airport/station/hotel and then drive towards Agra. On arrival you will be transferred to hotel to relax for sometime. In the afternoon, proceed to visit Agra Fort listed as UNESCO heritage site. It is made by red sandstones and situated on the west bank of Yamuna River.
If time permits, you will be taken to visit Mehtab Bagh to experience the Sunset view of Taj Mahal from a different view. Enjoy your dinner at hotel and overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 : Agra - Delhi (By road) - Departure
You will be picked up at an early hour to see the mesmerizing Sunrise view of Taj Mahal - "One of the seven wonders of the world". You will see the lush green gardens, pool, fountains, Calligraphy and art work on White Marbles. Your tour guide will help you to learn about the history and other information related to Taj Mahal. Enjoy Tonga ride - which is a single-horse driven ride. You will return to hotel for refreshment.
If time permits then you can visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah - also known as baby Taj. It is the first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
Later you will drive back to Delhi and drop at airport/station/hotel with Happy Memories....
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- 1 night accommodation in 3* hotel.
(Hotel Parador and Royal Residency)
- 1 breakfast + 1 dinner at hotel restaurant.
- Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide. Battery van in Agra.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any airfare.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.