Nepal Tourist Visa and Fees
If you are coming from a country which is included in SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation) then you do NOT have to pay any visa fee application fee.
Nationals from India DO NOT NEED A VISA to enter Nepal as per the present laws.
However for people from other countries who come to Nepal on tourist visa need to pay an additional USD $ 20 (generally it is included in 90 days VISA but you can check on while applying for one).
Extension of VisaVisa can be extended on paying some amount of fee for maximum of 150 days in one single Visa year.
- VISA extension for 15 days or less - $ 30
- VISA extension for more than 15 days - $ 2 per day
- VISA extension for more than 1 year - $ 50for 30 days
Transit VISATransit VISA can be obtained on arrival at Kathmandu International Airport showing air ticket within a time frame of 3 days of landing in Kathmandu Airport.
* One can enter Nepal from TIA(Kathmandu), Kakarvitta( Jhapa), Birganj(Parsa), Kodari(Sindhupalchowk),Belahia(Bhairahawa), Jamunaha(Nepalgunj), Mohana(Dhangadhi) and Gaddachauki(Mahendranagar)
* Countries NOT eligible for VISA on Arrival in Nepal include