Same Day Agra Tour By Road
Duration : One Day
Destination Covered : Agra
This itinerary is perfect for someone who is running short of time but yet is keen to visit the most illustrious Taj Mahal and various monuments of great significance. Get riveted by the ecstatic beauty and splendor of these monuments and make your tour truly worthwhile.
- Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal.
- Walk around the ramparts of Agra Fort.
- Visit the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah.
- Get mesmerized by the magnificence of Sikandra Fort
On arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station and drive to Agra. The city of Taj, Agra is famous for the glorious Taj Mahal, majestic Agra Fort and quaint looking Tomb of Itimad-Ud-daulah. All the three are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Upon arrival at Agra, a representative from Travelogy India will assist you to visit the Taj Mahal.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his better half. It took 22 years to build this magnificent monument and about 20,000 laborers toiled hard to give it an elegant touch. The monument was built entirely of white marble and a whooping Rs. 32 million were spent in the construction of this seventh wonder of this world.
Next, visit Agra Fort also known as Red fort as the latter is comprised of red sandstone. The fort covers an area of 2.5 Km and within the fort’s premises there is Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, audience halls and two holy mosques.
Thereafter, visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah which is popularly known as the baby Taj. Made of white marble with magnificent inlay works and carvings, this mausoleum is a forerunner to the Taj Mahal.
Subsequently, visit Sikandra Fort which is the tomb of Akbar, the Great Mughal ruler. The ironical part of this fort is that Akbar himself started the construction of his tomb which was completed later by his son Jahangir.
After sightseeing; drive to New Delhi by road. Upon arrival, you will be met by a travel representative from Travelogy India who will assist you in transferring to the hotel / railway station / airport.
Enquire About This Trip Price Details :
|Net Package Cost Per Person|
Package Includes Welcome on Arrival
- Arrival/ Departure by air-conditioned Car from airport to Hotel
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an air-conditioned Car.
- Lunch at Resturant in Agra
- Meet and assist at the airport on arrival/departure.
- English Speaking Guide as per the sightseeing in Agra.
- Battery Van ride at Taj Mahal in Agra.
- 01 bottle Mineral Water as per the tour on per day basis
- All Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances & State Tax
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare & Airport taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour ordered.
- Any thing not specifically mention under the head “price include”.
- Tips insurance, laundry and phone call
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, mineral, aerated.)
- camera fee
- Monument Entrances also
- Medical travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road block.