When Is The Best Time To Visit Golden Triangle India (Delhi Agra Jaipur)?
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur regions are collectively called as the Golden Triangle Route. It is quite different from the new Himalayan Golden Triangle route covered by Indian Railways.
There are many places in India, which keep up their mesmerizing beauty throughout the year. Unfortunately, the iconic Golden Triangle Route (Delhi Agra Jaipur) is not one such destination. In a tropical country like India, the right time matters a lot.
If you choose the right time, you are in for a memorable stay. If you end up on the wrong side of the calendar, you would experience a simpler and bland vacation. Here is a guide for choosing the right time to visit Golden Triangle India (Delhi Agra Jaipur):
Best Season to Visit Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
1. In Winter (October – February)
The months of December and January are freezing cold and the other months of this season are moderately pleasing. With winter, the sky will be clear and sun will be mild. Outdoor activities will be easier to enjoy during winter season.
Average Maximum Temperature : 32 degree C
Average Minimum Temperature : 18 degree C
Nights can be very cold. Thus, it is important to pack a couple of thick coats and shawls. This is also the peak tourism season of Golden Triangle.
Suggested tour package – 2 Days Agra Taj Mahal tour By Car From Delhi
Must Know :
- Top Tourist Attractions in Delhi
- Popular Tourist Attractions in Agra
- Top Tourist Attractions In Jaipur
2. In Monsoon (June – September)
Theoretically, monsoon starts in June. However, it would take at least end of June for the skies to mature with grey clouds. The temperature is reduced, however the humidity stays higher. The frequency of rainfall and length of rain will be higher is most of the places in Golden Triangle route. Thus, sightseeing and other outdoor activities will be affected.
Average Maximum Temperature : 36 degree C
Average Minimum Temperature : 24 degree C
With fresh rainfall, the monuments will look bright and clean. Monsoon attracts the photography and romantic crowd to Golden Triangle. Although not the ideal time to cover the route, it is one of the beautiful times of the region.
Also Read : Top Ten Places to Visit During Monsoons in India
Suggested Tour :
- 5 Days – Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
- 6 Days – Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Tour
- 7 Days – Private Golden Triangle Tour
- 8 Days – Golden Triangle Tour
3. In Summer (March to May)
This is the harshest season. The temperature will be scorching hot and dehydration is possible within a few hours of travel in sun. Most of the activities and entertainments will be closed during afternoons to avoid the sun. Jaipur is a region in the desert state and summer could be the worst time to visit.
Average Maximum Temperature : 45 degree C
Average Minimum Temperature : 25 degree C
This is one of the leanest times to visit the Golden Triangle. Even the luxury trains do not operate during the peak summer season.
Also Read :
- Top 20 Places to Visit India in Summer
- Top Tourist Places to Visit in South India During Summer
- Top 10 Summer Destinations to Visit in North India
Budget Season To Visit Golden Triangle
Summer is the worst time to visit for most of the people. A tropical region’s summer is not an easy task to experience. Thus, most of the service providers will be providing discount and offers. Summer is the best time to find great deals and cover the destinations in much smaller price tag.
Winter is the most popular time to visit and thus, most of tourists would have planned to cover the route in this season. This increases the demand for every amenity and facility in the town. If you are choosing winter, it is very essential to pre-book.
Popular Golden Triangle Tours
The main beauty of the Golden Triangle is the variance in culture. This difference can be appreciated with colorful festivals. If you are looking for the best way to enjoy the local beauty of the land, it is best to visit during peak festival season. Winter and early summer is the best time to visit to enjoy most of the festivals.
Read some related article about Festival in India
- Top 15 Fairs and Festivals in India in December
- Events & Festivals of India to Be Held In November
- Most Popular Winter Festivals in India
Are you looking for a luxurious style of Golden Triangle, choose Maharajas’ Express’
Best Time of the Day
Golden Triangle route is not just about sightseeing. There are numerous elements to enjoy like cultural activities, adventure activities, trying out the cuisine, shopping and others.
1. When it comes to sightseeing, it is important to stick with morning. The sunrise view of Taj Mahal gives the mesmerizing view.
Also Read : Best Time to Visit Taj Mahal
Explore the beauty of Taj Mahal with:
2. Dawn pinkish look of Jaipur can add more beauty to a vacation.
Also Read : Best Time to Visit Jaipur
3. A hustle morning ride in Delhi’s local transportation in not less than any adventure. For every cultural activity, the lazy evening would do wonders.
Also Read : Best Time to Visit Delhi
If you are up for some adventure activities, stick with early or late morning. For shopping, avoid late evenings and weekends, as the crowd will be hectic.
Do you want to taste the feel of Golden Triangle? Travelogy India presents numerous styles and themes of Golden Triangle route like
- 8 Days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Udaipur Tour
- 8 Days – Golden Triangle with Ranthambore
- 9 Days – Golden Triangle with Varanasi Tour (Ganges tour)
- 10 Days – Golden Triangle with Amritsar Tour
- 10 Days – Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- 10 Days – Golden Triangle with Khajuraho Varanasi
Do you know why tourists from all over the world want to get Golden Triangle India Tour Packages as their first time in India? Here is the 10 reason to explore golden triangle India.