- Experience to see the charm of Old Delhi and New Delhi.
- Experience to see the world famous heritage site “Taj Mahal”.
- Get a chance to explore 02 different cultural cities of India.
- Get a chance to explore the major tourist places of Delhi and Agra.
- Pick up @ 0900hrs from Delhi hotel /airport or anywhere in Delhi, NCR.
- Let start the tour and visit Humayun’s Tomb - It was built in 1565 A.D. nine years after the death of Humayun, by his senior widow Bega Begam.
- Qutab Minar - The tower has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top.
- India Gate - At the centre of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an "Arc-de-Triomphe" like archway in the middle of a crossroad. Drive pass to Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House.
- Afternoon you can visit Old Delhi, Jama Masjid - highly decorative mosque has three great gates, four towers and two 40 m-high minarets constructed of strips of red sandstone and white marble. Enjoy the Rickshaw ride to explore the city with scroll the famous Old Delhi market Chandni Chowk - the famous historic street of Delhi of the walled city of Shahjahanabad was established in the 17th century. Though built almost 300 years ago, the streets of Chandni Chowk have an irresistible kind of energy. Later transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
- Morning at 0730hrs you can drive for Agra. Arrive Agra and proceed to visit mesmerizing
- Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love", is "a monument of immeasurable beauty". The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. Enjoy the short Battery van ride.
- Agra Fort - was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Jumna River, about 2km upstream from the Taj Mahal. If time permits then you can also visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb - also known as baby Taj. This is precisely because is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
- Later you will drive back to Delhi, NCR and transfer to your designated place.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Delhi hotel/airport or anywhere in Delhi, NCR.
- 01 night accommodation in 4* boutique hotel in Delhi.
(Golden Grand and Regent Grand)
- 01 Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 dinner at hotel.
- Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Battery van in Agra.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any personal expenses laundry, Phone calls, Tips, etc.
- Camera and monument entrance fees.
- Any meal unless specified.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.