- Experience to enjoy the live dance form of traditional India.
- Get a chance to know the history of Delhi in 15 minutes of documentary.
- Closed on Tuesday and Thursday, Timings: 1900-2130hrs
All in all its an unique, immersive, dance musical that unfolds the story of Delhi as a seat of power that impacted the cultural-scape of India, a perfect end to your day. Delhi or ‘Dehleez’, the doorway to India and the seat of many empires, has a past as glorious, varied and colourful as the nation it represents.
So we follow Yamuna, the meandering river that has forever patronised this city, on a journey that is filled with enchanting tales of power, conquest, revenge, devotion and love. Starting from the first documented ruler of Delhi, Prithwi Raj Chauhan, tracing the journey of Bhakti Movement through Sufism, followed by stylised form of Kathak for the Mughal Courts, Tarana, ending with the Bollywood, it showcases the history and spirit of Delhi, through dance, all in 60 minutes.
This is followed by authentic Indian dinner, that presents the Indian gastronomy in its purest form, as we try to create an environment that unifies all your five senses for that ultimate experience. Traditional hidden recipes researched over centuries. Tested in the Royal Kitchens. Slow cooked, delicately spiced, with subtle aromas and served the way it was meant to be: Straight from fire.
After dinner we will drop you back at your hotel.
Price: INR 7500 per person
- Pick up and drop off is from Delhi hotel.
- Authentic hand crafted barbeque dinner.
- Water bottles.
- Immersive Dance Narrative followed by English language.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Delhi.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.