- Experience to explore the unique architecture of Old Delhi.
- Get a chance to see the perfect example of Mughal dynasty.
- Walk around through narrow lanes to see the colourful market.
Old Delhi City was founded by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1639. Now the ancient city is crowded and one of the lively place with old houses, bunch of wholesale markets dealing in traditional Indian spices, Weeding Clothes, Sarees, Dry fruits and much more. There are a number of old structures, streets and other landmarks with an interesting history spread all over.
A heritage walk of Old Delhi experience you all these hidden aspects of Indian history of that place. It’s a great chance for travellers who are interested in the history of Old Delhi city as well as photographers first choice in Delhi.
Later in afternoon around 1400hrs you will drop back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off is from Delhi hotel.
- Water bottles.
- English speaking guide.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Delhi.
- Camera fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.