- Explore immeasurable beauty of Taj Mahal.
- Take a Ride of “Horse TONGA “
- Explore the monuments in Delhi like Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate
- Rickshaw Ride to Famous Old Delhi Market “Chandni Chowk”
(Taj Mahal closed on every Friday)
Humayun’s Tomb - It was built in 1565 A.D. nine years after the death of Humayun, by his senior widow Bega Begam.
Qutab Minar - The tower has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top.
India Gate - At the centre of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an "Arc-de-Triomphe" like archway in the middle of a crossroad. Drive pass to Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House.
- Lunch at 1300 Hrs
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- 02 nights accommodation in 5* hotel.
(The Leela Karkardooma and Radisson Kaushambi)
- 02 breakfast + 02 dinner at hotel.
- 01 Lunch in local restaurant in Agra.
- Packaged drinking water.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any airfare.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drink during lunch.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.