- Experience to visit holy city of India.
- Get a chance to see the traditional Aarti ceremony.
- Explore the ancient temples.
Holi festival is considered as one of the most enjoyable and colourful Hindu festival of India and celebrated for couple of years. It is also sometimes called as the “festival of love” as on this day people get to unite together forgetting all resentments and all types of bad feeling towards each other.
The vibrancy of colors is something that brings in a lot of positivity in our lives and Holi being the festival of colours is actually a day worth rejoicing. Holi is a famous Hindu festival that is celebrated in every part of India with utmost joy and enthusiasm. Colours are the most joyous part of the Holi celebrations. They add life and vitality to the festival making it most vibrant of all. The ritual starts by lighting up the bonfire one day before the day of Holi and this process symbolizes the triumph of good over the bad.
Holi reveals the wackiest best of the people. For a day people just forget themselves and simply have fun - all responsibilities are owed to the spirit of the festival. And, if anybody stares or give strange expressions, the answer is ready too. "Bura na mano Holi hai", is the refrain that is on everybody's lips.
Afternoon after lunch will drop you at your hotel or designated place.
- Pick up and drop off is from your hotel/residence in Delhi, Gurugram and Noida.
- Indian Snacks & Chaat (prepared with Indian spices, yogurt, etc) and tasting.
- Making Thandai (a milk beverage) with an Indian family.
- Vegetarian lunch and dessert with Holi special recipes.
- White Kurta (traditional Indian attire) or t-shirt for the guest.
- Playing Holi with dry herbal colours and flower petals.
- Indian music and dance with Dholwala.
- Return momento from Travelogy India.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Delhi.
- Alcoholic beverages (on direct payment).
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.