Famous For Shopping, Photography, Strolling, Dining
Visiting Time 11:00Am - 1:30Am
Duration of Visit NA
Accumulating more than 700 stores inside it, the Phoenix Mall is one of the important shopping destinations in Mumbai.
Out of 700, 600 are domestic and foreign retail brands, 14 movie screens, 70 restaurants and others. Since its inauguration in 2011, this has become a tourist site for luxury shopping. This four-floored market giant is also called as Phoenix Market City.
Do not confuse with High street Phoenix, which is located in Lower Parel.
Architecture of Phoenix Mall
The shop covers 4.1 million square feet and 2.1 million square feet is covered by retailers. The parking area can hold more than 2,200 cars. There are elevators and escalators for easy navigation through the mall.
To aid easy shopping, there are more than 8 ATMs inside the mall pertaining to different local banks like SBI, Yes, ICICI, Kotak, CITI Bank and others. Do not worry; there are foreign exchanges available inside the mall.
Things to do in Phoenix Mall
- Try to catch a movie in the grand PVR movie screen inside the mall. It has 8 screens with wi-fi, food and beverages, easy parking facilities and so on.
- You can find many live performances like drum sessions, stand-up comedy, music performances and others. Not all events will be available throughout the year. Check the mall service to know about the playing events. For current live performances, you can visit the Mall Website.
- If you are looking for nightlife in Mumbai, visit the pubs and retrobars of the mall. It is best to visit during weekends to enjoy the real face of nightlife in this land.
- If you are looking for some pampering time, take up traditional and modern massage and therapy Ayurveda sessions in the salons and spas of the mall. You can find Indian, Thai and other traditional styles of massages and treatments in these salons.
- It is possible to try different styles of cuisine in this mall. Starting from street-food of the region to gourmet cuisine, you can try different styles of dining here with a wide range of restaurants, café and pubs
- Starting from apparels to stationery, you can find different brands and items here. However, haggling is quite impossible. It is a common knowledge that the products are usually over-priced in most of the stores. If you stick with branded stores, quality is guaranteed.
- The mall will be decorated to honor any upcoming major festivals. Keep your DSLR ready for some cute and interesting pictures.
- Are you travelling with your child? You can avail baby care facilities to enjoy your day in the mall.
Also Read : Top Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
Phoenix Mall Kurla Address
The Mall is located in Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Kurla of Mumbai.
Visiting Timing of Phoenix Mall Kurla
The mall is open throughout the year.
Monday to Friday – 11 am to 11 pm
Saturday to Sunday – 11 am to 1:30 am
How to Reach Phoenix Mall Kurla?
The nearest railway stations to the mall are the Vidyavihar railway station and Kurla railway station. The closest bus stand is Kamani bus stand. This is an important mall in the city.
Thus, you can easily find cabs, shared cabs, auto rickshaw and other road transportation to the mall, from any part of the city.
Also Read : How to Reach Mumbai