- Witness the famous Indian Bollywood studio.
- If you are lucky enough then might be you see your famous actor/actress at studio.
India is still the largest film producer of the world, producing an average of 1000 films a year. Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages.
14:00 hrs: Depart for Bollywood Studio, arrival at Film location, Meet and Greet by the Bollywood English language Guide. He will then provide an introduction to the guests informing them about the origin and evolution of the Indian Film Industry (Bollywood) ranging from the silent era to talkies to current date.
15:00 hrs - 16:30 hrs You will then be escorted to various shoots and will be allowed to watch shootings of Feature Films, T.V. Serials or Ad-Films. They will be given an exciting insight into the mechanics and conduct of a shooting.
16:30 hrs - 17:30 hrs You will then be escorted back to the gates where they will be received by our Representative. From here we proceed to Juhu and Bandra, to take glimpse of the most famous Film Star Houses (from outside).
Evening you will be transferred to your hotel.
Note: Saturday and Sunday not recommended.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Fresh Indian Tea with cookies.
- Water bottles
- Entry ticket of Bollywood Studio.
- English speaking guide.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera fees
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.