- Enjoy the Ferry/Boat ride to Elephanta Caves.
- See the carvings of Buddhism and Shaivite at Elephanta Caves
- Enjoy Toy Train Ride at caves of Elephanta
- Spot the stone lattice work, turrets on Gateway of India
- Visit the Cafe Irani Chai
- Exhibit miniature, painting, ivory, metal work at Prince of Wales Museum
- See the photo galleries, Gandhi’s room, paintings at Mani Bhawan
- Enjoy the street food at Chowpatty Beach
- Elephant Caves - You will be taken on a ferry ride to reach the Elephanta Island. This is a group of cave monuments dedicated to Buddhism and Shaivite (Lord Shiva). The monuments belong to 2nd century AD or even earlier. You will be taken on a toy train ride to the caves and a guided exploration is conducted. You can also find small stalls in the island for souvenir hunting.
(Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday)
- Gateway of India - Return back to the mainland Mumbai in a ferry and you will very close to Gateway of India. This is 20 th century arched triumphal arch built as a ceremonial entrance for the British rulers in India. Explore the monument to spot the stone lattice work, turrets, and others. This structure was built to celebrate the arrival of King George V and Mary to India.
- You will be taken to Café Irani Chai for mild refreshment and fresh Indian cookies.
- Haji Ali Mosque - This is a famous pilgrimage site located in the islet of Worli. Enjoy the Indo-Islamic architecture of this 15th century monument. Walk through the narrow causeway over the ocean to reach the mosque. If you are visiting during any religious ceremony or Friday, you can catch Sufi musicians playing traditional religious music.
- Prince of Wales Museum - Also called as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, this museum is famous for its grand collection of artifacts of genres like natural history, archaeology, art, and others. Top exhibits to enjoy here are miniature collection, painting collection, manuscript of Ramayana, ivory section, metal work exhibits, ornaments of Indus valley civilization, and others.
- Mani Bhawan - Also called as the Gandhi Museum, this structure is dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. In the past, this building was the headquarters for Gandhi’s political moves. In 1955, this structure became a museum holding exhibits like photo galleries, Gandhi’s room, paintings of his life history, his spinning wheels, and others.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Previously called as the Victoria Terminus, this structure is a busy train station and a heritage site for its Victorian Gothic revival architecture. It is also famous for its collection of wood carvings, ornamental iron railings, grills, grand staircases, and others.
- By evening, you will be taken on a walking tour through the stall region of Chowpatty Beach to enjoy street food of the land.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from your hotel in Mumbai or anywhere in Mumbai except airport.
- Fresh Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- Experience the famous street food of Mumbai like Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, etc.
- Water bottle equipped in a vehicle.
- Driver allowance, fuel and parking charges.
- 02 ways ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
- Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- English speaking guide. (other language guide on request)
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.