Full Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No Credit/Debit Card fees
- Explore one of the ancient tourist site “Elephanta Caves”.
- Experience the Ferry/Boat ride to Elephanta Caves.
- Get a chance to visit worldwide famous mosque “Haji Ali”.
- Get a chance to taste the street food.
Morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel or anywhere in Mumbai except airport and then proceed for the full day city tour:
- Elephant Caves - One of the oldest rock cut structures in the country, the Elephanta Caves are the perfect expressions of archaic Indian art associated to the cult of Lord Shiva.
(Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday)
- Gateway of India - The most popular tourist attraction, it is the unofficial icon of the city of Mumbai and is a reminder of its rich colonial history as Bombay.
- Now, its Tea time with the bliss of fresh Indian cookies at famous Cafe Irani Chai.
- Haji Ali Mosque - Haji Ali Mosque / Dargah is one of the famous historical landmark of Mumbai, and the most prestigious Islamic symbols situated in South Mumbai. It was built by a wealthy Muslim merchant who became a saint named Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. Built in 1431 AD.
- Prince of Wales Museum - The museum showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures and artifacts in its galleries. After the inception of the artworks of Hindu God Krishna, textiles and Indian traditional costumes.
- Mani Bhawan - Known by the name Gandhi Museum, the main highlight of this Gujarati style residence is that it is here Gandhi laid the foundation for many independence movements like Non-Cooperation, Satyagraha, Swadeshi, Khadi and Khilafat movement.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - formerly known as Victoria Terminus, is a historical train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mumbai.
- Evening you will enjoy the Mumbai street food at Chowpatty Beach.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from your hotel in Mumbai or anywhere in Mumbai except airport.
- Fresh Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- Experience the famous street food of Mumbai like Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, etc.
- Water bottle equipped in a vehicle.
- Driver allowance, fuel and parking charges.
- 02 ways ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
- Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- English speaking guide. (other language guide on request)
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.