Mumbai Day Trip without Guide
- Best price guaranteed
- No Credit/Debit Card fees
- Enjoy the private tour with complete flexibility of timings.
- Get an interaction with local people of Mumbai.
- Get a chance to see ancient sites, museum, temple and beach.
- Experience to enjoy the famous street food of Mumbai.
Pick up at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel and then proceed for city tour:
- Gateway of India - The most popular tourist attraction, it is the unofficial icon of the city of Mumbai and is a reminder of its rich colonial history as Bombay.
- Prince of Wales Museum - The museum showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures and artifacts in its galleries. After the inception of the artworks of Hindu God Krishna, textiles and Indian traditional costumes.
- Mani Bhawan - Known by the name Gandhi Museum, the main highlight of this Gujarati style residence is that it is here Gandhi laid the foundation for many independence movements like Non-Cooperation, Satyagraha, Swadeshi, Khadi and Khilafat movement.
- Dhobi Ghat - One can see Washer-men, known as Dhobis in India, here up awake from very early in the morning. They start doing their work at 4:30 A.M. work until the 10:00PM. One can see numerous men and women washing clothes in the big sinks by hands. And this has been going on for centuries.
- National Gallery of Modern Art - It was established in 1996, with an objective to promote modern trends of an Indian culture. Initially a concert venue, the structure was later converted into an art gallery.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - formerly known as Victoria Terminus, is a historical train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mumbai.
- Mahalaxmi Temple - dedicated to Goddess Mahalaxmi or the 'Goddess of Wealth'.
- Hanging Garden - Marked by bushes trimmed into shapes of various animals and proximity to the Arabian Sea are the Hanging Gardens, opposite the Kamla Nehru Park.
- Marine Drive - Starting from the north of Nariman Point and ending at the famous Chowpatty beach, the Marine Drive is a 3km long arc shaped road along the sea coast of South Mumbai.
- Evening you will enjoy the Mumbai street food at Chowpatty Beach.
Late evening you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Experience the famous street food of Mumbai like Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, etc.
- Water bottle equipped in a vehicle.
- Driver allowance, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Any guide services.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.