- Explore an ancient Elephanta Caves.
- Experience the Ferry ride to Elephanta Caves.
- Short train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- Get a chance to visit "Gandhi museum or Mani Bhawan".
(Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday)
Now, its Tea time with the bliss of fresh Indian cookies at famous Cafe Irani Chai.
Evening you will enjoy the Mumbai street food at Chowpatty Beach.
Late evening you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- Experience the famous street food of Mumbai like Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, etc.
- Packaged drinking water.
- To-and-fro ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
- Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- English speaking guide.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.