- Experience the Mumbai local street food.
- Get a chance to see the famous food stall of Mumbai.
Mumbai Street Food Experience by reaching our first point in an area called Tardeo where stands the iconic Sardar pav bhaji Restaurant established in the year 1966.
Taste lip smacking (Veg) Pav Bhaji – Mashed Vegetables served with Mumbai Bread at Sardar Pav Bhaji. It is also known as 'Signature dish of Mumbai' Pav Bhaji is a fast food dish that is synonymous with Mumbai street food.
We then proceed to Bombay Panjrapole, this is a 176-year-old infirmary that primarily looks after cows and other stray Animals. You can observe how Animals are taken care of by the trust. Feed the cow or just walk around this area where the street is buzzling with activities.
No other place better to see Mumbai than this area which has so many small shops selling clothes, spices, food, stationery, etc. Later proceed for your luscious dinner at the very famous restaurant Noor Mohammadi located at the buzzing street of Null bazaar. You can relish the mouthwatering Kababs, Sanju Baba Chicken (Famous Bollywood star personalized recipe), Korma Naan.
We then proceed to ZamZam sweets to relish the lovely bakery products and traditional Indian sweets. You can taste famous Naan Khatai and also pack for your loved ones back home as a souvenir.
Our last stop is a small dairy known for its Falooda which is a cold and sweet beverage mixed with Rose syrup and vermicelli, and tapioca pearls along with milk and topped with Ice Cream.
After relishing food items we now drive past to witness Gleaming Mumbai renowned tourist attractions at night. From VT station to Marine Drive (queen of necklace), Gateway of India, high court, Churchgate station. Mumbai looks different at this time of the late evening. Later you will be transferred to your hotel or your designated place.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from your hotel in Mumbai or anywhere in Mumbai except airport.
- Street food and snacks.
- Water bottle equipped in a vehicle.
- Driver allowance, fuel and parking.
- English speaking guide.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.