- Explore an ancient Kanheri Caves.
- Get a chance to see Stupas and Sculptures in a caves.
The word Kanheri was derived from the Sanskrit word "Krishnagiri" which literally means Black Mountain. It was named so because of its black basaltic stone, which makes an attraction quite prominent to its surroundings. Unique feature of a cave is, formed with a single rock bed, unlike the other caves of India.
Kanheri caves is an important Buddhist learning centre and a pilgrimage site for the Buddhist monks between 9th and the 1st centuries BCE. The congregation halls with the large stupas indicate the importance of the cave as a Buddhist shrine and the focal point of Buddhist settlement during the 3rd century.
Afternoon transfer back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Fresh Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- Package drinking water (02 bottles per day).
- English speaking experienced guide. (other language guide on request)
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any tips and personal expenses.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Any meal until specified.
- Any hotel.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.