- Opportunity to see the 02 world heritage sites Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Private english speaking local guide to explain the monuments
- Travel in private air-conditioned chauffeur driven car.
- Pickup and drop off from Delhi Airport.
- If time permits then you can visit Itmad–Ud-Daulah Tomb
Pick up from Mumbai hotel/station/port and then transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi. Arrive Delhi airport and then straight drive to Agra. On arrival and transfer to hotel. Evening proceed to visit Agra Fort - was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Jumna River, about 2km upstream from the Taj Mahal. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Morning at Sunrise visit the mesmerizing Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love", is "a monument of immeasurable beauty". The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words.
Enjoy Tonga ride - is a single-horse driven ride. A two-wheeled cart is driven by a horse. You will return to hotel for refreshment.
Also visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb - also known as baby Taj. This is precisely because is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. Later you will drive back to Delhi and transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination with Happy Memories..
(Taj Mahal closed on every Friday)
- Return airfare from Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Delhi-Agra-Delhi transfers and sightseeing.
- 01 night accommodation in 4* hotel.
(Howard Plaza/The Retreat)
- 01 breakfast + 01 dinner at hotel.
- Tonga ride or Horse cart ride in Agra.
- Battery van in Agra.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- In case the propose hotels are not available then we can book an alternate hotel within same category.
- Airfare is considered in a package according to minimum fare slot which may vary at the time of final blocking of seats.